Depression is not merely a low mood, but a serious mental health condition that affects both physical and mental health. It is not age- or gender-specific and can impact anybody, be it a teenager, an adult or a senior citizen. It is a severe medical condition that can affect a person’s thoughts, behavior and feelings. Read more
To be a part of the American army is a matter of pride for most. Unfortunately, the same may not hold true for women who play an equally important role in the U.S. military.
The past couple of years has witnessed an increase in crimes against women, specifically related to sexual assault, in the U.S. military. A fact sheet by the US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) states that one in five women and one in 100 men have admitted to been victims of military sexual trauma (MST). The figures exhibit statistics of only those who have chosen to come forward. Many still bear the burden in silence, fearing loss of employment and could be working with their abusers. Read more
- Michigan says no to medical marijuana for anxiety and depressionThursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:48 am
- Percy Harvin talks about his anxietyThursday, July 5, 2018 - 10:55 pm
- Men’s Health Month: Virtual visits getting popular among young men with mental problemsThursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- California ER doctor suspended for rebuking basketball player suffering from anxiety attackWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- Anxiety after menopause increases chance of bone injuries, says studyWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Sovereign Health Group is a residential rehabilitation treatment provider that has programs and services devoted to mental health conditions. To learn more about our continuum of care, speak with one of our expert treatment consultants and begin the journey to recovery today!
Live Admission Specialist 24/7