As per a new research by the University College London (UCL), around 3 percent women in their 40s and 50s have an eating problem. The study utilized data from the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) and was published in the BMC Medicine journal. Read more
The chemical reactions taking place in the stomach have far-reaching effects on the mind. No wonder that certain foods are considered good for a healthy mind. Similarly, certain food types may also influence the rate and extent of absorption of drugs by the body.
September is Healthy Aging Month, an annual celebration that provides older adults with tips on how to be healthier and happier.
“You are what you eat.” Although this idiom is not strictly true – people who eat a lot of chicken aren’t actually chickens, for instance – the things people eat can provide direct benefits to their future selves. Here are only a few examples of foods that help people age with grace.
- Michigan says no to medical marijuana for anxiety and depressionThursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:48 am
- Percy Harvin talks about his anxietyThursday, July 5, 2018 - 10:55 pm
- Men’s Health Month: Virtual visits getting popular among young men with mental problemsThursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- California ER doctor suspended for rebuking basketball player suffering from anxiety attackWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- Anxiety after menopause increases chance of bone injuries, says studyWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Sovereign Health Group is a residential rehabilitation treatment provider that has programs and services devoted to mental health conditions. To learn more about our continuum of care, speak with one of our expert treatment consultants and begin the journey to recovery today!
Live Admission Specialist 24/7
Questions? Ask a Live Chat representative