Fears don’t always make logical sense. For instance, many people who are afraid of flying aren’t afraid of driving even though road fatalities greatly outnumber fatalities in air crashes. All of us have fears and phobias, and the reasons behind them are still debated. Here’s a look at phobias, how they work and where they come from.
- Michigan says no to medical marijuana for anxiety and depressionThursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:48 am
- Percy Harvin talks about his anxietyThursday, July 5, 2018 - 10:55 pm
- Men’s Health Month: Virtual visits getting popular among young men with mental problemsThursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- California ER doctor suspended for rebuking basketball player suffering from anxiety attackWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- Anxiety after menopause increases chance of bone injuries, says studyWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Sovereign Health Group is a residential rehabilitation treatment provider that has programs and services devoted to mental health conditions. To learn more about our continuum of care, speak with one of our expert treatment consultants and begin the journey to recovery today!
Live Admission Specialist 24/7
Questions? Ask a Live Chat representative