Civilization has transformed significantly over the last four centuries. The industrial revolution progressively reduced the demand for physical work. As a result, the human body genetically tuned for strenuous physical work did not require working hard any more, while the mind found itself taxed with increasing complexity of work and study.
A number of medical problems can be solved if we understand the link between balanced diet and good health. Various studies have proved that consumption of fruits and vegetables can result in good health. A person’s mood may also be affected by what he or she eats. Adding greens to one’s diet is likely to keep one feel better physically and emotionally. Thus, what we eat determines how we feel.
- Michigan says no to medical marijuana for anxiety and depressionThursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:48 am
- Percy Harvin talks about his anxietyThursday, July 5, 2018 - 10:55 pm
- Men’s Health Month: Virtual visits getting popular among young men with mental problemsThursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- California ER doctor suspended for rebuking basketball player suffering from anxiety attackWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- Anxiety after menopause increases chance of bone injuries, says studyWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Sovereign Health Group is a residential rehabilitation treatment provider that has programs and services devoted to mental health conditions. To learn more about our continuum of care, speak with one of our expert treatment consultants and begin the journey to recovery today!
Live Admission Specialist 24/7
Questions? Ask a Live Chat representative