In many ways, aging is a disease. As individuals grow older, they experience difficulties with memory, concentration and general fatigue. The rates of degenerative diseases increase. All of these consequences can be explained by disrupted cellular processes and increased amounts of inflammation that naturally occur with age.
Yoga is an excellent way to keep your body feeling young and healthy. Daily practice strengthens muscles, improves circulation and increases flexibility. The breathing exercises associated with yoga are deeply meditative and reduce stress. Even brief, five-minute sessions are enough to make a positive impact and reduce age-related aches and pains.
- Michigan says no to medical marijuana for anxiety and depressionThursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:48 am
- Percy Harvin talks about his anxietyThursday, July 5, 2018 - 10:55 pm
- Men’s Health Month: Virtual visits getting popular among young men with mental problemsThursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:29 pm
- California ER doctor suspended for rebuking basketball player suffering from anxiety attackWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- Anxiety after menopause increases chance of bone injuries, says studyWednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Sovereign Health Group is a residential rehabilitation treatment provider that has programs and services devoted to mental health conditions. To learn more about our continuum of care, speak with one of our expert treatment consultants and begin the journey to recovery today!
Live Admission Specialist 24/7
Questions? Ask a Live Chat representative